Cookies in windows xp
- Cast iron slow cook
Cookies In Windows Xp
- is the upcoming version of Microsoft's OS. There will be both a Windows XP Professional version and a Windows XP consumer version. The new OS promises to feature more multimedia capabilities and better integration with portable devices.
- Windows XP is an operating system produced by Microsoft for use on personal computers, including home and business desktops, laptops, and media centers. It was first released in August 2001, and is currently one of the most popular versions of Windows. The name "XP" is short for "eXPerience."
- Powerful Windows operating system that provides reliability, robustness, and ease of use for both corporate and home PC users.
- A person of a specified kind
- (cookie) the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- (cookie) a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- (cookie) any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
scorching the earth... again.
I'm not some lackey with this shit. I can make a PC work
and I can keep
them working, on their own, with no user guidance. I'm pretty fucking good at it by now. (Matty, a little testimony to back me up might be useful here... for posterity, at least.) ;)
but somehow, some way, beyond all odds, every 2 or 3 months my mom somehow permits a trojan or a worm to install itself, in spite of the extraodrinarily advanced, perpetually self-updating, perpetually self-scanning, perpetually self-everything virus protection I install... And I limit cookies
and permissions and disable uncertified sites, and use parental permissions software so that she has to really, really want to download or install new software for that to happen... And still, every motherfucking time, I'm the one that has to wipe the disk and reinstall everything.
Every fucking time.
I swear to god in the last 4 years I've lost at least 3 weeks of my life doing this, over and over and over and over and over again.
and I'm starting to getting pretty fucking tired of it.
someone send me an iBook, please. However tempted I might be to keep it for myself, it'll go to my mom - I give you my word. Coz this 5 hour long process every month or two or three is getting to be a worsening bone of contention... and I'd prefer to *keep on* loving my mom, as opposed to letting something so stupid as this get in the way of my love...
btw, (fuck you, windows.
and fuck you, dell.
(Someone please, send my mom a mac...
Still more nightmares...
OK, after 11 days spending all my spare time trying to sort this malware/virus crap, my patience has finally run out...
I mangaed to find my windows
XP disk & I remembered I had a new spare hard drive, only 160gb, but thats perfectly adaquate for my main C drive, as you can see, I`ve got over 2Tb of hard drivage in my system...
I`m going to loose all my passwords, cookies
& other assorted crap, favorites etc, and I`m going to be buggering around for hours installing windows
& digging out various driver disks, but hey, this one did 4-5 years.
And theres the promise of a nice, fast, fresh operating system at the end of it...
I might even treat it to a Windows 7 upgrade later...
See you on the other side... fingers crossed!
See also: david cook latest album how long do you cook a turkey breast per pound dual fuel cooker installation cookie dough cupcakes cookery schools italy captain cook landfall april 1769 wafer cookies recipe james cook captain the settlement cookbook
- (月) 08:42:15|
- Category: None
Comment is pending blog author's approval.
- 2017/05/30(火) 09:12:26 |
- [ Edit ]