Tracking cookie definition
: David cook
Tracking Cookie Definition
- (Tracking Cookies) Internet browsers write and read cookies, which are small text files with small amounts of data (such as web site settings) that are placed onto your computer by visiting certain web sites.
- A cookie, also known as a web cookie, browser cookie, and HTTP cookie, is a piece of text stored by a user's web browser.
- (Tracking Cookies) A Tracking Cookie is any cookie used for tracking users’ surfing habits. Tracking Cookies are a form of Tracking Technology.
- a concise explanation of the meaning of a word or phrase or symbol
- A statement of the exact meaning of a word, esp. in a dictionary
- clarity of outline; "exercise had given his muscles superior definition"
- An exact statement or description of the nature, scope, or meaning of something
- The action or process of defining something
- (define) specify: determine the essential quality of
movie night 17
film: kiss kiss bang bang
food theme: spicy
I did not think it would be happen, but we finally made it through all three episodes of The Lords and the Rings movies . Granted we lost Dave at the home stretch forcing another Hollywood Video rental, we still had an outstanding showing and an even more elaborate trilogy of delicious fare.
Let me also say that Chris chose a fantastic film to bring us all back out of Mount Doom and into the world of laughter, delight and hilarious one liners. It was also our first time at the house of Chris Berry which for some reason seems to attract ice cream because we our movie goers accidentally showed up with four unique flavors despite the “spicy food” theme.
I also apologize for the hiatus but it seems we’re back on track with the usual recaps, rants and reviews after some much needed heat from the movie night fans.
-"Look up idiot in the dictionary. you know what you'll find?
-A picture of me?
-No! The definition
of idiot, which you f-ing are!
•favorite food: the chocolate
spicy ice cream. whatever that was. on the delicious madeline cookie. yummy!
•Kristen: The writing in this film is incredible. Shane Black did an amazing job adapting the screenplay. It made me fall in love with Robert Downey Jr. all over again. And who was the genius behind casting Val Kilmer? Who knew he was even funny? Hats off to Chris for an amazing pick.
•AQM: Val Kilmer was amazing in this film, simply amazing. I think my favorite part was when Robert Downey Jr. pees on the dead girl in his shower. Nice one.
•Chris: A definite sleeper, this movie is hilarious, witty and clever, all rolled into one crazy adventure. Robert Downey Jr. pulls no punches in breaking the fourth wall, but don’t fret, his narration really adds to this movie.
•Emily: robert downey junior should have won an oscar. and munson looked amazing!
Track Shoe Cookies!
I was asked to make two dozen cookies for a track star's graduation. They wanted the shoes with "wings", so I had to make a cutter. This is the outcome... I'm not sure if I like them, I might just be tired, maybe they'll look better in the morning!!! =) All frosted in buttercream.
See also: cookie monster vocals all clad cookware canada bowling cookies sugar cookies designs ratonga cook islands remove computer cookies pumpkin oatmeal raisin cookies rizo micom rice cooker and warmer
- (月) 08:35:50|
- Category: None
Comment is pending administrator's approval.
- 2017/08/02(水) 10:57:26 |
- [ Edit ]