SLOW COOKER COOKBOOK - BBQ PULLED PORK IN SLOW COOKER - BEST COOKTOP.
Slow Cooker Cookbook
- A large electric pot used for cooking food, esp. stews, very slowly
- Am electric duck oven or casserole used to cook stews and soups slowly. Also known as a crock pot.
- A countertop electrical cooking appliance that cooks food with low, steady, moist heat. It consists of a lidded round or oval cooking pot made of glazed ceramic or porcelain, surrounded by a housing, usually metal, containing a thermostatically controlled electric heating element.
- A slow cooker, Crock-Pot (a US trademark that is often used generically), or Slo-Cooker (a UK trade mark that is often used generically) is a countertop electrical cooking appliance that maintains a relatively low temperature compared to other cooking methods (such as baking, boiling, and frying
- a book of recipes and cooking directions
- A cookbook is a book that contains information on cooking. It typically contains a collection of recipes, and may also include information on ingredient origin, freshness, selection and quality.
- A book containing recipes and other information about the preparation and cooking of food
- The Cookbook is the sixth studio album by American rapper Missy Elliott, released by The Goldmind Inc. and Atlantic Records on July 5, 2005, in the United States.
I've been having a renewed love affair with my crockpot. Last month I discovered breakfast in the crockpot, which means waking up to a hot meal and less fussing in the kitchen before I've had my coffee.
2011-365/003 Making Dinner
Now that all of Christmas is packed away I've switched gears. This week I will be photographing books starting with this picture of my slow-cooker
See also: nesco 3 in 1 pressure cooker chewy chocolate chip cookies recipe downdraft cook top cookery in schools dane cook vicious circle movie theater cook steak grill roast in slow cooker recipe
- (月) 08:36:12|
- Category: None