Search For Cooking Games : Pressure Cooker Toronto : Top Pressure Cookers.
Search For Cooking Games
- job vacancies in arts, design and crafts
- (v) izlеrgе, tabarga
- Taken from Dublin Core Fields:
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- (game) a contest with rules to determine a winner; "you need four people to play this game"
- A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck
- A complete episode or period of play, typically ending in a definite result
- (game) bet on: place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
- (game) crippled: disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
- A single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, esp. in tennis
White pigeon search
Lens : Tamron Adaptall SP 35-210mm f3.5/4.2
Pic info : 210mm f5.6 - 1/2500s - ISO400
Info : I saw this pigeon wandering for food and it was coming pretty close. I got my dslr and shot a few of them. At first I was using the evaluative metering and I though to myself "A high contrast against a low contrast, my pigeon feather will blow off". I switch to partial metering to take a few more shot. When I looked back at the pictures I took, sure enough the partial metering did a better job here. Some may say underexpose or nothing interesting but look it at full size and you will notice all the highlights and shadow is well preserved. By the way canon 400d do not have spot metering and I do not know the result. Enjoy flickr friends and members.
Searching for Spring
At least, that's what it looks like I'm doing!
This was taken at an open mausoleum at a cemetery (same as my previous photo). Right in front of me was a large room without a roof so the available light was terrific! I also like the archway behind me.
I hope you are all enjoying the week.....it's hump day so we are half way to the weekend!! Weather for my area is going to be sunny and 50 degrees so I am looking forward to a break from the cold.
See also: caramel cookie recipes slow cooker vegetarian cookie dough cupcake drop in electric cooktop filter cooker hood how to make coconut cookies slow cook curry quick easy meals to cook
- (月) 08:37:11|
- Category: None