Kinds girl scout cookies
. Homemade christmas sugar cookies
Kinds Girl Scout Cookies
- Girl Scout cookies are any of several varieties of cookies sold by Girl Scouts of the USA (GSUSA) as a fundraiser for their local Scout units. Members of the GSUSA have been selling cookies since 1917 to raise funds. Top-selling girls can earn prizes for their efforts.
- Each of the elements (bread and wine) of the Eucharist
- A group of people or things having similar characteristics
- Character; nature
- (kind) a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality; "sculpture is a form of art"; "what kinds of desserts are there?"
- (kind) having or showing a tender and considerate and helpful nature; used especially of persons and their behavior; "kind to sick patients"; "a kind master"; "kind words showing understanding and sympathy"; "thanked her for her kind letter"
- (kind) agreeable, conducive to comfort; "a dry climate kind to asthmatics"; "the genial sunshine";"hot summer pavements are anything but kind to the feet"
- A female child
- A person's daughter, esp. a young one
- A young or relatively young woman
- daughter: a female human offspring; "her daughter cared for her in her old age"
- a young woman; "a young lady of 18"
- female child: a youthful female person; "the baby was a girl"; "the girls were just learning to ride a tricycle"
Ok, folks. I am NOT crazy. Caramel deLites and Samoas ARE DIFFERENT! I'm fortunate enough to live on the borderland of ABC and LBB Girl Scout cookies. I ordered boxes from both to compare them. Check out the photos to see the differences.
I like Samoas while Christie and Paul prefer Caramel deLites. The photos are pretty accurate. Caramel deLites are much more caramel and cookie-like while Samoas are kind of nougat and chocolate-like. They are both tasty.
It's that time of year!
I was super-excited to see a Girl Scout Cookie order form in the breakroom at work on Monday. It was always kind of challenging to find someone to buy cookies from when I was in college...normally it involved going to Wal-Mart at the right time.
I bought 5 boxes, and I will eat them all. 2 Samoas (or Caramel Delites), 1 Do-Si-Do (or peanut butter sandwich), 1 thin mints, and 1 Tagalongs (or peanut butter patties).
See also: buy slow cookers pay cook county taxes online the good cook customer service cook county department of corrections illinois slow cook pork recipes butterscotch chips cookies peanut butter kiss cookies betty crocker pillsbury cookie dough price cat in the hat cookie jar wedding cake cookie cutter
- (月) 08:39:00|
- Category: None